Easyjet sentence example
- No frills airlines No frills Easyjet made its first flight in 1995 and this signaled the beginning of the low-cost airline boom.
- Customer service agent Telephone, written or website support Based at easyJet airline Co Ltd, London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire.
- When British Airways launched the low-cost airline Go, Stelios turned up in a bright orange jumpsuit adorned with EasyJet's number.
- Shows scheduled and charter, but not low-cost carriers, so was unable to find the cheapest Madrid flight that day on easyJet.
- Although global demand will be affected, easyJet believes that low-cost airlines will be more resilient, particularly if they fly point-to-point within Europe.Advertisement
- Pension All pilots will be entitled to a 7% of basic salary pension contribution from the company paid into the existing easyJet scheme.
- EasyJet offers a number of flights within Europe for very low prices.