Easyjet sentence example
- No frills airlines No frills Easyjet made its first flight in 1995 and this signaled the beginning of the low-cost airline boom.
- airline Easyjet which now flies directly to Ibiza from Luton.
- Customer service agent Telephone, written or website support Based at easyJet airline Co Ltd, London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire.
- Read more easyJet's one-way summer fares available from £ 30.99.
- founder of easyJet.Advertisement
- frills flights to Barcelona are offered by Easyjet from Luton, Gatwick or Stansted.
- There are the hordes of screaming groupies (well, PR people ), the private jets (Easyjet counts, doesn't it?
- When British Airways launched the low-cost airline Go, Stelios turned up in a bright orange jumpsuit adorned with EasyJet's number.
- low-cost carrier easyJet will operate a daily service from the airport to Geneva, in Switzerland.
- Shows scheduled and charter, but not low-cost carriers, so was unable to find the cheapest Madrid flight that day on easyJet.Advertisement
- Although global demand will be affected, easyJet believes that low-cost airlines will be more resilient, particularly if they fly point-to-point within Europe.
- salary pension contribution from the company paid into the existing easyJet scheme.
- Pension All pilots will be entitled to a 7% of basic salary pension contribution from the company paid into the existing easyJet scheme.
- EasyJet offers a number of flights within Europe for very low prices.