Easy-to-wear sentence example
- Inserts and sequin details add further interest within the younger VM range, where easy-to-wear separates sit alongside slinky gowns.
- The innovative style and easy-to-wear scents make great choices for any woman.
- Count on the spandex to provide gentle stretch, while polyester stands up as a durable, easy-to-wear fabric that works most of the year.
- Ideal for gals with long hair, each package contains six 16" pieces fastened onto wide, easy-to-wear clips.
- Silk flower clips combine the beauty of fresh flowers with easy-to-wear hair clips.Advertisement
- A long bob hairstyle is an easy-to-wear alternative to the traditional bob.
- With the abundance of easy-to-wear OPI nail colors available, you should have no trouble finding a dreamy and soft shade that complements your dress and skin tone.