Easy-to-make sentence example
- The following diagrams and text describe a complete, easy-to-make, 10GHz wideband transceiver based on a Solfan module.
- People who follow plant-based diets are smart to keep around staple ingredients and recipes for a few healthy, easy-to-make vegetarian meals that can be whipped up at a moment's notice.
- Part of the charm in many easy-to-make vegetarian meals is their inherent openness to customization.
- Here's an extremely easy-to-make dog biscuit recipe that illustrates all the points made above.
- Celebrate the season by creating easy-to-make Christmas gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list!Advertisement
- If so, easy-to-make Christmas gifts may be the solution to your holiday woes.
- Garlands and wreaths are easy-to-make decorations that even the youngest children can create using inexpensive craft supplies and things found in the backyard.
- This fun and educational site offers fun birthday crafts for kids, including a memory box, birthday pinata, and several easy-to-make birthday cards.