Eastpak sentence example
- From elementary schoolers to college students, Eastpak bookbags have become a well-known staple for carrying books and school supplies.
- Eastpak, whose motto is "Built to Resist" was originally started in 1960 by Monte Goldman to make products such as duffel bags for the military.
- Innovation and proven quality that have made Eastpak a household name for decades.
- With a broad customer base, Eastpak creates a variety of bookbag types, styles, and designs to meet the needs of consumers.
- While students especially have the need for backpacks, many others, from journalists to real-estate agents to parents can find ample uses from among the Eastpak offerings to transport their daily necessities.Advertisement
- Eastpak also makes a variety of other bags, including handbags, skateboard bags, shoppers, and a wide variety of smaller accessory bags such as pencil cases, wallets, media cases, coin bags, and more.
- Eastpak also pays special attention to the creation of cutting edge designs that will be loved by the high school and college crowds.
- Prices for Eastpak bookbags vary depending on the size, style, and design of the bag, but in general prices range from between twenty to sixty dollars.
- Finally, Eastpak offers an incredible lifetime guarantee on its bookbags, even for broken zippers.
- You can simply return the bag to the Eastpak company with a description of the problem for a repair.Advertisement
- Although generic and lesser-known brands may be cheaper, the quality may not be as high as well-known brands such as Eastpak or Jansport.