Earth-like sentence example
- By Any Other Name Responding to a distress call from an Earth-like planet, a landing party from the Enterprise beams down to investigate.
- This group studies the convection regime within the Earths Mantle in three dimensional spherical geometry at approaching Earth-like vigor.
- It has taken decades to encounter Earth-like planets.
- It's easy to see why many fantasies are set in a pseudo-Middle Ages on an earth-like world.
- It's a universe in which humans from an earth-like planet called Kobal, are thrust into space when the 12 human colonies are destroyed by the Cylons.Advertisement
- Terraforming is a hypothetical science of developing a living, breathing earth-like conditions from the uninhabitable.