Eaps sentence example
- EAPs were created to provide confidential, easy-to-access programs to help maintain well-being, health and employee productivity.
- EAPs are offered to employees through their place of employment, and in some cases the government.
- As the above examples show, cost benefits of EAPs are worth integrating into your company.
- The Employee Assistance Report, 2001, reported if 5 percent of employees used EAPs, the potential monetary savings would be 3.45 percent of payroll for absenteeism and improved productivity.
- Another benefit of EAPs involves employee retention.Advertisement