Eal sentence example
- ad Diosc. episc. c. 445: "qui nostris processionibus et ordinationibus frequenter interfuit"), while in the version by Dionysius Exiguus of the 17th canon of the Council of Laodicaea vuv& EaL, is translated by processionibus (Smith, Dic. of Chr.
- Those working in school based provision and providers in mainly monolingual areas find EAL a particular challenge.
- The conference will consider ICT practice which supports EAL and bilingual pupils in their distinctive learning situation.
- underachieve had not realized that all these underachieving pupils were pupils with EAL.
- The school had not realized that all these underachieving pupils were pupils with EAL.Advertisement
- The school has an EAL department of four teachers (full-time equivalent 3.4 ).