E-c sentence example
- It is generally known as the Dvenos inscription, from the name of the maker who wrote on the vessel from right to left the in scription, part of which is DV E N OS MED F E C E D (= fecit).
- West 4°of Greenwich E C i A ° 5 5° sC.
- Assibilated c before e, 1 is treated like d; within a word it disappears after having been represented for a while by s (1 u c e r e gives lius-ir, iluhir; r e c i p e r e gives re~ebne, reebre, rebre); at the end of a word it is replaced by a (yea, v i c e in; feu, f e c i t).
- - Achro tive fitted with cormatic objective for r e c t i o n collar homogeneous immer (Zeiss).
- Despite having a strong batting lineup, E C & B skipper Amos decided to insert the opposition.Advertisement
- West 4Ã‚°of Greenwich E C i A Ã‚° 5 5Ã‚° sC.
- Ct gives it, not c/i as in Castilian: nueyt (hoc tern), destruito (destruct u rn), proveito (p r 0 v e c t u m), dito for dub (d i c t u m).
- Within the word the same group and other groups also in which the second consonant is an 1 produce I mouillOe (Written ih, just as n mouillOe is written nh, as in Provenal): oveiha (0 V i c I a), veiho (*v e c 1 u s); and sometimes ch: fec/jo (f a cl urn), ancho (am plum).