Duran sentence example
- At the end of the century Isaac ben Moses, called Profiat Duran (Efodi), is chiefly known as an antiChristian controversialist (letter to Me'ir Alguadez), but also wrote on grammar (Ma`aseh Efod) and a commentary on the Moreh.
- Duran believes the greater part of them to have been written in the 16th century.
- Silvela endeavoured to unite in what he styled a Modern Conservative party the bulk of the followers of Canovas; the Ultramontanes, who were headed by General Polavieja and Seor Pidal; the Catalan Regionalists, whose leader, Duran y Bas, became a cabinet minister; and his own personal following, of whom the most prominent were the home secretary, Seor Dato, and the talented and energetic finance minister, Seor Villaverde, upon whose shoulders rested the heaviest part of the task of the new cabinet.
- Most Outstanding Contribution went to Duran Duran who then went onto remind us of all their classic hits in their 10 minute medley.
- Musicians like U2, Duran Duran and Talib Kweli have performed exclusive concerts in the Second Life virtual world.Advertisement
- He is currently working with Duran Duran on their new album.
- Use Roberto Duran to win a classic fight.
- Abdul also choreographed videos for Prince, INXS, Duran Duran, and Dolly Parton, among others.
- You can thank Duran Duran for New Wave being all over the radio dials during the Me Decade.
- Showmanship, looks, polished tunes and one heck of a collective fashion sense made Duran Duran the kings of New Wave.Advertisement
- You could hardly watch MTV for 15 minutes without tripping over at least one Duran Duran video.
- Known as Yazoo in the UK, Yaz never reached the heights of Duran Duran.