Drug-related sentence example
- These are daunting statistics, yet they point to one potential solution to drug-related crime.
- Drug Aware this Australian site aims to provide information to minimize drug-related harm.
- Are there any reasons beyond ' lack of robust data ' why so many different kinds of drug-related harm are excluded from the model?
- We have promoted conferences and seminars on reducing drug supply and cutting drug-related crime, and have produced reports on housing and crack/cocaine misuse.
- The aim of Tier 2 services is to engage drug misusers in treatment and to reduce drug-related harm.Advertisement
- Radiolabel studies using [14 C]linezolid show that the total recovery of drug-related radioactivity is near quantitative in 48h.
- This regimen uses half as much antiretroviral medication so not only are drug costs reduced but drug-related toxicities may be less in the long run.
- Supplementation should always be discussed with a medical professional to avoid potential side effects of drug-related interactions.