Drily sentence example
- He is no intuitionalist; but he is a drily common-sense mind, piling up in heaps the ruinous fragments of an idealist system.
- The cold process, which is Drily applicable to the manufacture of soaps from readily saponifiable oils, such as those of the coco-nut oil group and also from castor oil, is but little used.
- "Thanks," he said drily.
- "Send me the bill," Gabe said drily.
- "You mean the shattered peppers," Gabriel said drily.Advertisement
- "If there is any part of you that believes she'll accept the truth if it comes from me, then you're the worst judge of character I know," Gabriel replied drily.
- "Appreciate the pep talk," Gabe said drily.