Downgrading sentence example
- The noise from local roads provides the major detraction in downgrading what otherwise would be a very pleasant area.
- downgrade system the EU's 111 regions relate directly to Brussels, downgrading the role of national governments.
- downgrade few weeks ago they were strenuously denying they had any intention of downgrading this service to passenger only status.
- downgradeuld have the effect of downgrading the future value of the scheme and decreasing the pension expectations of many public service workers.
- fishery is no question of downgrading the job of fisheries minister.Advertisement
- However, the survey also found that many people were driving instead of flying, planning shorter vacations, using travel rewards points, and downgrading accommodations in order to keep costs down.