Doddering sentence example
- doddering old man) is to blame for gun violence.
- doddering, senile state that China once exhibited.
- Starcraft, a doddering grandfather by American standards, is enormously popular, and at times there are two Starcraft matches being observed and commented on, ESPN-style, at the same time on South Korean cable television.
- When the truth was discovered, a revolution in heaven occurred; God is now a doddering figurehead and another angel reigns.
- doddering fool in a Rover, there's plenty of overtaking straights too.Advertisement