Dmitri sentence example
- Dmitri of Rostov, was welcomed with enthusiasm by the monks of the monasteries of St.
- Its historical remains are mostly associated with Prince Dmitri, son of Ivan the Terrible, who was believed to have been murdered (1591) here by Boris Godunov.
- In 1125 the Church in the south of Russia had to combat another heresiarch named Dmitri.
- Dmitri Hvorostovsky's Onegin struck a fine balance between aloofness and dash, his singing full of his trademark phrasings, long-breathed and musical.
- Inside the cell they find a panting Krycek, and Dmitri laying on the floor in a corner, beaten senseless.Advertisement
- The tutors came, and the nurses, and Dmitri, and several acquaintances, and the countess reread the letter each time with fresh pleasure and each time discovered in it fresh proofs of Nikolenka's virtues.
- Of course you know Dmitri Sergeevich?