Disease-free sentence example
- The impact of salvage radiotherapy on disease-free survival is promising, but the guidelines of therapy are not well established.
- As application we have in mind the case of BSE where specific birth cohorts may present distinct disease-free subpopulations.
- Nineteen patients had a mean and median disease-free survival of 48 and 36 months, respectively.
- A disease-free future for everyone is within our grasp.
- While an occasional treat of these foods is probably fine, using them as your cat's staple diet is probably not a good idea if you want your pet to live a long and disease-free life.Advertisement
- While cancer was at one time nearly always fatal in children, as of 2004 more than 75 percent of children diagnosed with cancer enjoyed disease-free survival.
- Individuals with intraocular retinoblastoma who do not have trilateral retinoblastoma usually have a good survival rate with a 90 percent chance of disease-free survival for five years.
- Those with extraocular retinoblastoma have less than a 10 percent chance of disease-free survival for the same amount of time.