Diffusive sentence example
- diffusive process is transporting both sulfate and chloride ions whilst the sodium ions remain fixed.
- diffusive mass transfer in conduit flow dynamics.
- diffusive terms to the advective terms.
- diffusive boundary layer.
- diffusive transport, and desiccation of GCL basal liner systems.Advertisement
- diffusive jumps.
- We do not know why it has developed a diffusive activity of late years, nor why it has attacked some places and consistently passed by others, such as Singapore.