- Growth and characterization of diamond-like carbon, carbon nanotubes and nanowires for coating, electronic and sensing applications.
- Similarly, it may be possible to make composites reinforced with diamond or diamond-like particles.
- The NanoTest was used to investigate diamond-like carbon films on silicon which were prepared by magnetron sputtering from a graphite target.
- Stephen Lux, President and CEO of Gemesis, a company that produces quality, lab-created diamonds explains, "Diamond-like materials such as cubic zirconium, moissanite and diamond-coated materials are not diamond.
- Rhinestones: Rhinestones have a diamond-like appearance but do not have much inner fire.Advertisement
- The closed-grip push up is one example of a modification that will place the challenge on your triceps.In this modification, you will place your palms flat on the floor, with your thumbs touching in a diamond-like shape.