Denticulata sentence example
- denticulata, '1 ft., dark blue; and in A.
- denticulata, young plant attached to the megaspore (enlarged).
- - Cladophlebis denticulata.
- The Jurassic species Cladophlebis denticulata (fig.
- P. denticulata is similar to P. virginiana, but rarer and less showy.Advertisement
- Some of the most distinct species are A. coronopifolia, A. denticulata, A.
- These kinds are S. denticulata, S. helvetica, and S. rupestris, small trailing plants of a delicate green, mossy growth.
- S. Kraussiana, generally known in plant-houses as S. denticulata, is also hardy in many places, and in Ireland grows and thrives better than any of the kinds mentioned.