Dente sentence example
- e moot to pronounce o as u, and to drop e after a group of consonants (dent for dente).
- Sauté the vegetables for three to four minutes in the oil until cooked al dente.
- Continue adding stock one ladleful at a time and stirring constantly until the rice is al dente.
- Through her publicist Georgianna Dente, Ray, 38, said, "The students of Enterprise High are so courageous, given all that they've gone through.
- While the principle is the same in all rice cookers, steaming the grains to a state where they offer a slight resistance to the bite, much like al dente pasta, the process is slightly different in electric and microwave models.Advertisement
- But some methods of preparation can affect the GI of a given food (pasta cooked al dente, for example, has a lower GI than pasta cooked until it is soft), so a diet book is a necessity in following a glycemic-index based diet.
- Once the rice has reached al dente, stir in some Italian cheese such as mascarpone or grated parmesan and add a touch of cream, as well as salt and pepper to taste.