Dentate sentence example
- - This name is now restricted to two or three dwarf branching Brazilian epiphytal plants of extreme beauty, which agree with Phyllocactus in having the branches dilated into the form of fleshy leaves, but differ in having them divided into short truncate leaf-like portions, which are articulated, that is to say, provided with a joint by which they separate spontaneously; the margins are crenate or dentate, and the flowers, which are large and showy, magenta or crimson, appear at the apex of the terminal joints.
- dentate gyrus of the hippocampal formation continues to generate new neurons well into adulthood.
- dentate subjects having excessively mobile teeth.
- dentate granule cells appear more resistant 2.
- dentate patients required dental extractions primarily due to periodontal disease.Advertisement
- dentate population is likely to place heavy demands on restorative dental services for many decades to come. iii.
- Patients were entered into this study if they were partially dentate and had no clinical or radiographic evidence of active oral disease.
- The dentate gyrus of the hippocampal formation continues to generate new neurons well into adulthood.
- 7); if there are slight projections which are more or less pointed, the leaf is dentate or toothed; when the projections lie regularly over each other, like the teeth of a saw, the leaf is serrate (fig.