Denizli sentence example
- DENIZLI (anc. Laodicea ad Lycum), chief town of a sanjak of the Aidin vilayet of Asia Minor, altitude 1167 ft.
- The delightful gardens of Denizli have obtained for it the name of the "Damascus of Anatolia."
- (5) From Smyrna to Aidin and Dineir, with branches to Odemish, Tireh, Sokia, Denizli, Ishekli, Seidi Keui and Bouja, constructed and worked by an English company.
- Denizli, q.v.) was founded probably by Antiochus II.
- It has branches to Buja, Seidikeui, Tireh, Odemish, Sokia, Denizli and Ishekli.Advertisement