Deniliquin sentence example
- DENILIQUIN, a municipal town of Townsend county, New South Wales, Australia, 534 m.
- Deniliquin has a well-known public school.
- It is situated on the river Murray, across which it is connected by bridge with Moama, on the New South Wales side, whence a railway runs to Deniliquin.
- The mean summer temperature ranges between 75° at Deniliquin in the south and 84° at Bourke.
- The mean summer temperature ranges between 75Ã‚° at Deniliquin in the south and 84Ã‚° at Bourke.Advertisement