Denervation sentence example
- corticosterone levels have been associated with the inhibition of axonal sprouting in aged animals with motor neuron denervation (15 ).
- fiber type grouping and nuclear bags were taken as evidence of remote denervation, that is, severity of remote poliomyelitis.
- Acute Polio: Poliovirus invasion of one motor neuron produces degeneration of the motor neuron with denervation of muscle fibers innervated by that neuron.
- Evidence of remote denervation consistent with antecedent poliomyelitis was demonstrated in all patients by electromyography or muscle biopsy or both.
- I am due to go for Radiofrequency denervation on my SI joints, facet joints and pubis symphysis next week.Advertisement