Dendritic-cells sentence example
- Enhanced proliferation of CD4+ T cells induced by dendritic cells following antigen uptake in the presence of antibody.
- encodeocol: A Phase I/II study of Immunotherapy for Patients with metastatic melanoma using dendritic cells transfected with a plasmid encoding two melanoma antigens.
- immunogenic peptides associated or not with dendritic cells or injection of DNA coding for these tumor antigens are other possibilities.
- The immunobiology of human dendritic cells and their role in tumor immunology.
- Generation and characterization of ovine dendritic cells derived from peripheral blood monocytes.Advertisement
- ovine dendritic cells derived from peripheral blood monocytes.