Denaturizing sentence example
- From 1858 to 1861 methylated spirit was duty-free when it was required for manufacturing processes, and the methylation or "denaturizing" was carried out in accordance with a prescribed process.
- The German regulations are apparently based on a keen appreciation of the fact that while one particular denaturizing agent may have little or no effect on one industry, yet it would be quite fatal to the success of another; there is consequently a great choice of denaturizing agents, and in certain cases it is sufficient to mix the alcohol with a reagent necessary for the purpose in hand, or even with a certain amount of the final product, it being only necessary to satisfy the state that the spirit is not available as a beverage.
- In France, the general denaturizing agent is wood-spirit of at least 58 over-proof, and containing 25% of acetone and 2.5% of "impurites pyrogenees"; 10 litres of this spirit denaturizes Too litres of alcohol.
- When sold for lighting and heating purposes, it is further admixed with 0.5% of heavy benzene boiling at 150°-200° C. Provisions are also made for special denaturizing processes as in Germany.
- When sold for lighting and heating purposes, it is further admixed with 0.5% of heavy benzene boiling at 150Ã‚°-200Ã‚° C. Provisions are also made for special denaturizing processes as in Germany.Advertisement