Demotica sentence example
- After the city of Adrianople (pop. 1905, about 80,000), which is the capital, the principal towns are Rodosto (35,000), [[Gallipoli (disambiguation)|Gallipoli (25,000), Kirk-Kilisseh (Kirk-Kilisse)|Kirk-Kilisseh]] (16,000), Xanthi (14,000), Chorlu (11,500), Demotica (10,000), Enos (8000), Gumuljina (8000) and Dedeagatch (3000).
- DEMOTICA, or Dimotica, a town of European Turkey, in the vilayet of Adrianople; on the Maritza valley branch of the Constantinople-Salonica railway, about 35 m.
- Demotica is built at the foot of a conical hill on the left bank of the river Kizildeli, near its junction with the Maritza.
- Demotica was the birthplace of the 1 See also H.
- It is, however, one of the chief outlets for the grain trade of the Adrianople, Demotica and Xanthi districts.Advertisement