Dello sentence example
- His principal works are contained in four volumes comprised under the general title Filosofia dello spirito: (1) Estetica come scienza dell' espressione e linguistica generale, (2) Logica come scienza del concetto puro, (3) Filosofia della practica: economia ed etica and (4) Teoria e storia della storiografia.
- Under the rule of Venice the university was governed by a board of three patricians, called the Riformatori dello Studio di Padova.
- Disc. sui progressi dello studio ...
- Gelcich (GelCie), Dello Sviluppo civile di Ragusa (Ragusa, 1884).
- But Tacitus, though he mentions the rumours, declares that its origin was uncertain, and in spite of such works as Profumo's Le fonti ed i tempi dello incendio Neroniano (1905), there is no proof of his guilt.Advertisement
- His work Dello stato fisico del suolo di Roma (1820), with its accompanying map, is likewise noteworthy.
- Remains of a public building, possibly belonging to the forum, were found in the centre of the modern city in making the foundations of the Caffe Pedrocchi at the south-west angle of Piazza Cavour - possibly a colonnade of fine Corinthian architecture (see P. Selvatico, Relazione dello Scavo.