Delfino sentence example
- The history of the marquisate was written by Delfino Muletti (5 vols., 1829-1833).
- Revisit everything from Delfino Square on the DS to Waluigi Stadium on the GameCube.
- A mysterious Mario look-alike is painting Isle Delfino with a mysterious goop that summons monsters.
- On top of that, he stole the Shine Sprites, the artifacts that make Isle Delfino a paradise, and even kidnapped Princess Peach!
- Find it on Plaza Delfino's Beach, just near the second umbrella.Advertisement
- Here's the scoop on Super Mario Sunshine: While going on vacation to the aptly named Isle Delfino, Mario, Princess Peach and Toadsworth run into a strange situation.
- The mayor of Isle Delfino charges Mario to clean up the mess.
- As if his troubles weren't bad enough, Mario learns that he has to locate and free Shine Sprites from the goo-covered baddies to restore order to Isle Delfino and rescue the Princess once again.
- There are ten levels in Super Mario Sunshine, each on a different part of Isle Delfino.
- Isle Delfino will slowly come back to life as you clean the town of goo.Advertisement
- In her role as Susan Mayer Delfino, Hatcher plays a devoted mom to teenage daughter Julie, loving and supportive wife to new husband Mike, and loving mom to new baby.
- Denton has played Mike Delfino since the show's inaugural season, during which time the character became a victim of a hit and run, suffered from amnesia, became a drug addict, gotten married, and became a father.
- As Orson Hodge, MacLachlan plays the orthodontist husband of persnickety Bree, and he just happened to have been the culprit behind the wheel of the hit and run that struck Mike Delfino.
- Gloria convinces Orson that she killed Monique in self-defense and they try to set it up so that Mike Delfino will take the blame.
- Denton plays sexy plumber, Mike Delfino, on ABC's smash hit.Advertisement