Delamere sentence example
- North-west of the lake and along the Molo river the 3rd Lord Delamere obtained a grant of 155 sq.
- Delamere >>
- Lord Delamere was tried in 1685 in the steward's court; since then all trials of peers have taken place before the lords in parliament.
- Pushchair & toddler Walk 1 Join us for a short toddle of 1.5 miles along the new all-purpose trails from Delamere Visitor Center.
- For example, it was ruled by Lord Chancellor Jeffreys, as steward at the trial of Lord Delamere, that, in trials of peers which take place during the recess of parliament in the steward's court, the steward is the judge of the court, the court is held before him, his warrant convenes the prisoner to the bar, his,summons convenes the peers for the trial, and he to determine by his sole authority all questions of law that arise in the course of the trial, but that he is to give no vote upon the issue of guilty or not guilty; during a session of parliament, on the contrary, all the peers are both triers and judges, and the steward is only as chairman of the court and gives his vote together with the other lords.Advertisement
- For example, Delamere CE Primary School, Cheshire: Despite the small number of staff there is an adequate spread of subject specialisms.
- Pushchair & Toddler Walk 1 Join us for a short toddle of 1.5 miles along the new all-purpose trails from Delamere Visitor Center.