Delabama sentence example
- I prayed our Delabama killer didn't stalk Agnes Delanco before she or her detectives tracked him down, quickly I hoped.
- I knew immediately it was our Delabama killer.
- Next I telephoned After to update them on Mr. Delabama's Canadian adventures.
- We both agreed there were definite similarities to our Delabama killer.
- I knew she remained frightened and I sensed his knowledge of the apparent closeness of the Delabama killer gave at least a modicum of comfort.Advertisement
- It definitely wasn't our Delabama guy?
- It appeared our Delabama killer had a name.
- Howie, with his disappointment intensified, vowed to do everything it took to apprehend the culprit he nicknamed the Delabama Killer.
- Reluctantly, I informed her of the discouraging fact the dead assailant wasn't the Delabama killer as we'd assumed.
- Part of me couldn't believe our Delabama stalker could track us down but I'd underestimated the opposition in the past.Advertisement
- I briefed Betsy who listed with rapt interest, especially as I expressed my strong belief that Annie's abductor might very well be our Delabama stalker.