Deja sentence example
- Deja near Meroe, on the northern frontier of the Arab district of Dar Shagia.
- resigned air of deja vu.
- tumblevillage of Deja, with its houses tumbling down a hillside, was once renowned as an artists ' retreat.
- underground cavern John felt intense deja vous.
- To some extent there was a resigned air of deja vu.Advertisement
- The village of Deja, with its houses tumbling down a hillside, was once renowned as an artists ' retreat.
- As it settled down on the floor of the underground cavern John felt intense deja vous.
- During a bouncy performance of Deja Vu in Toronto, Canada, the singer's top flew open and exposed what everyone thought were her bare breasts.
- Seeing as there are so many levels to be played through with only a few maps to host them in, you get this constant deja vu feeling.
- Even though you have different goals in each level and get dropped off in a different part of the map, you get this constant deja vu feeling.Advertisement
- You primarily fight with the same three generic bad guys between bosses, leading to this constant deja vu feeling.
- This feeling of "deja vu" is often experienced by someone with clairvoyant abilitiy.
- He is particularly enjoyable when, for whatever reason, he loses his omnipotence, as in the episode Deja Q, when he has been sentenced to be human by the rest of his race.