Deidres sentence example
- "I'm both Deidres," she replied with some offense.
- Gabriel hadn't wanted to believe her story of Darkyn combining the two Deidres into one, but it certainly seemed possible.
- Both Deidres in one.
- No matter how many Deidres were shoved into that perfect little body, she'd never have the control over him she once had.
- Deidre made a deal with the Dark One, one good enough to bring her soul back from the dead, combine the two Deidres, cure the tumor of one and release the final product from Hell.Advertisement
- What had the two Deidres traded in order to be combined and let out of Hell?
- Maybe this was the best solution: the two Deidres combined.
- Andre was the only one who seemed to think there was a reason for Gabriel to be here, and Gabriel trusted Andre more than both Deidres and Darkyn combined.
- What I did to both Deidres cannot be undone was the unsettling response.
- The good news: now that the Deidres are in their right places, you may find life a little easier.Advertisement
- His thoughts returned to the deal the two Deidres made.
- It was better for both Deidres if he worked to ensure his mate never died-dead.
- He didn't think he'd ever be able to rationalize that both Deidres had gone to Darkyn instead of trusting him without resentment.
- "My guess is that the Deidres are missing together," Wynn murmured.
- The Deidres were lured into the shadow world and ambushed by death dealers.Advertisement