Deictic sentence example
- deictic gesture plus an action gesture.
- The linguistic forms of this pointing are called deictic expressions, deictic expressions, deictic markers or deictic words; they are also sometimes called indexicals.
- deictic function words which are closely related to bodily gesture.
- pronominal elements include deictic distinctions, interrogation and indefiniteness.
- deictic reference.Advertisement
- These compounds are typically marked by demonstrative determiners which enhance their deictic nature.