Dehydratase sentence example
- threonine dehydratase.
- This enzyme is believed to be involved in the biosynthesis of isoleucine in methanogens and possibly other species lacking threonine dehydratase.
- ALA dehydratase deficiency porphyria (step 2).
- ADP is characterized by a deficiency of ALA dehydratase.
- ADP is caused by mutations in the delta-aminolevulinate dehydratase gene (ALAD) at 9q34.Advertisement
- Given the rarity of ALA dehydratase porphyria, definitive treatment guidelines for this rare type have not been developed.