Defoliate sentence example
- defoliate crops before the disease spread to tubers.
- Locusts devour all before them; caterpillars defoliate plant, and necessitate the premature utilization of its reserves; other insects (e.g.
- defoliate the forests which provided operational cover for Viet Kong and North Vietnamese forces.
- defoliate a tree or eat 30 square meters of Soya beans in a single night.
- Marigolds planted around tomatoes keep away the ugly tomato hornworm, a large green worm that can defoliate an entire tomato plant in one night.Advertisement