Defeasible sentence example
- defeasible reasoning to define belief revision, there is no good reason to accept Preservation.
- defeasible inferences.
- defeasible consequence would have a wider scope of application than a merely epistemological theory of inference.
- defeasible conclusions are built into whatever inferential mechanism implements the non-monotonic relation.
- defeasible rule or conditional.Advertisement
- defeasible logic extends far beyond the boundaries of the theory of epistemic justification.
- hight standard for the defeasible reasoner.