Decontaminating sentence example
- decontaminateyou could be held responsible for decontaminating land affected by leaks of hazardous substances from your factory.
- decontaminate used for decontaminating any area with blood spillage.
- decontaminate carry a full range of clean up, containment and decontaminating equipment this service is available 24 hours a day.
- decontaminatere going to carry out the procedure for decontaminating a casualty.
- decontaminateso carried a unit for decontaminating personnel from the emergency services.Advertisement
- Rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol) is also helpful in decontaminating objects and skin.