Decontaminate sentence example
- decontaminate patients under supervision of medical personnel.
- decontaminate used for decontaminating any area with blood spillage.
- Initially he worked for a university spinout developing novel systems to decontaminate complex effluents.
- These products can also be used to decontaminate garden tools and other items that have come in contact with the plant oil.
- decontaminate carry a full range of clean up, containment and decontaminating equipment this service is available 24 hours a day.Advertisement