Declassified sentence example
- declassifyre the spirit of the time, it is worth noting from a recently declassified document (Good et al.
- declassifythe declassified material has to do with target design.
- declassifying into some minor grade web servers and finding some mostly declassified information.
- declassifythis material has been declassified since the passage of the 1992 JFK Assassination Records Collection Act.
- declassifyontinued research on the newly declassified archives of the Russian secret police with Iain's latest project on the early Stalinist OGPU.Advertisement
- declassifyly declassified 1951 history of ATIC shows just how busy they really were with Cold War matters.
- declassifylts of these studies were not declassified until 1969.
- declassify copies of any previously declassified records are available directly from the CIA FOIA office.
- declassifycal weapons, a CIA report on the likelihood that Saddam would use weapons of mass destruction was partially declassified.
- Prior to Life Unexpected, Butler appeared in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, iCarly, Ruby and the Rockits and The Wizards of Waverly Place.Advertisement