Decentralizing sentence example
- In 1878, as the result of the Ten Years' War, various administrative reforms, of a decentralizing tendency, were introduced.
- The combined effect of these successive blows, aggravated by the long period of decentralizing policy from Taaffe to Badeni, is still felt in the Kaiserstadt.
- He was the only one to understand the conditions necessary to a firm government; he caused the adjournment of the decentralizing constitution ~ dic..
- decentralizetes as an alternative people's parliament and believes in decentralizing power to the country's 21 regions.
- decentralizecy, lethality, and range of modern weapons have forced commanders to disperse their formations, decentralizing control and execution.Advertisement
- decentralized-renowned and admired for streamlining and decentralizing the oppressive system he inherited.