Decarboxylase sentence example
- dopa decarboxylase inhibitor to reduce side effects.
- The polyamines are progressively synthesized by decarboxylation from ornithine by a rate limiting enzyme ornithine decarboxylase (ODC ).
- The other is a GAD (Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase) autoantibody test.
- HEP results from a defect in uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase activity (step 5), and is caused by defects in the same gene as PCT.
- PCT is caused by deficient uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase.Advertisement
- PCT is caused by mutations in the uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase gene (UROD) located at 1p34.
- HEP is linked to a deficiency of uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase in both the liver and the bone marrow.
- HEP is an autosomal recessive disease caused by mutations in the gene responsible for PCT, the uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase gene (UROD), located at 1p34.