Decapolis sentence example
- 31 (journey to Tyre and Sidon and back through Decapolis); viii.
- Gerash or Jerash), a city of Palestine, and a member of the league known as the Decapolis, situated amid the mountains of Gilead, about 1757 ft.
- The site of Hippos, one of the cities of Decapolis, is fixed by Clermont-Ganneau at Khurbet Susieh.
- The coast towns and the Decapolis, together with Samaria and Scythopolis, were incorporated in the new Roman province of Syria.
- 370) in Coele-Syria, Decapolis (Pella) and Basanitis (Cocabe).Advertisement