Decandra sentence example
- P. decandra, the North American Poke Weed or Red Ink plant, grows 5 to io ft.
- Moist places in the wild garden are most suitable for A. decandra, A. rivularis, A. rubra, A.
- American perennial, P. decandra, is from 5 1/2 to nearly 10 feet high, with reddish stems and flower stalks.
- P. acinosa, the Indian Poke, comes from the Himalayas, and, while much resembling P. decandra, is a little less tall, with its berries in drooping clusters instead of held erect.
- Should have the same treatment and position as P. decandra.Advertisement