Debidour sentence example
- Debidour, Les Chroniqueurs (1888).
- Debidour, L'Eglise catholique et l'etat sous la troisibme republique (Paris, 1906-1909), valuable though strongly anti-clerical; R.
- Debidour suggests, to compromise him with the revolutionary parties and to bind him to the throne; but it is more probable that it was no more than an expression of the good will which the king had shown him ever since 'Soo.
- Debidour in the article "Louis-Philippe" in La Grande Encyclopedie supports the latter view; but see Gruyer, La Jeunesse, and E.
- Debidour, L' Abbe Gregoire (1881); A.Advertisement
- Debidour in La Grande Encyclopedie).