Deathrate sentence example
- In 1900 the birth-rate was 26.90 per thousand, 7.8% of the births being illegitimate; the deathrate was 19.40 per thousand, and the marriage-rate 10 per thousand.
- More effective ventilation will materially lessen the deathrate.
- The annual deathrate per 1000 was 54 per 1000 for the Federal District in 1901, 50 ill 1902, 48 in 1903, 46 in 1904, and 56 in 1905; the increase for the last-mentioned year being due to an epidemic of typhus fever.
- a differential destruction, which prevents certain classes of individuals from breeding by killing them, and a series of processes leading to di f ferential fertility among the survivors, without necessarily involving any differential deathrate.
- They show that in the 35 years covered the deathrate has generally declined by over 20%.Advertisement
- The latter, with the same mortality as Germany, stands far below it for the above reason, as Ireland is raised by its lower deathrate above the prolific countries of eastern Europe.