Deasy sentence example
- Deasy of the 16th Lancers, each striking out a new line, and rendering most valuable service to geography.
- Since the beginning of the century the work of Deasy in western Tibet has been well extended by Dr M.
- P. Deasy and M.
- P. Deasy's In Tibet and Chinese Turkestan (London, 1901), with a good map; F.
- Captain Deasy, of the British army, left Leh on the 27th of May 1896, and crossing the Lanak la, passed by the Mangtza t'so, north of the Horpa t'so, to Teshil kul.Advertisement
- Rawling, object being to extend that of Captain Deasy) in the 1903.
- P. Deasy, Geog.
- P. Deasy.
- P. Deasy, In Tibet and Chinese Turkestan (London, 1901); F.
- The Land Law of 1860, known as Deasy's Act, had been based on the principle that every tenancy rested on contract either expressed or implied.Advertisement
- Deasy, " Western Tibet," vol.