De-icing sentence example
- Strawberries are not tolerant of salty soil, so avoid planting near roadsides in regions where de-icing salts are used.
- de-icesituation is made worse when the water from the road surface contains de-icing salts and so accelerating the rusting.
- de-iceted areas are particularly slippery, especially when covered with de-icing fluid or snow.
- de-icethe duration of the war they made hose clips for bomber de-icing systems.
- de-ices interesting to note that the Southern has never adopted London Transport a practice of fitting passenger units with de-icing equipment.Advertisement
- de-ice is used as the de-icing agent because it is the most cost effective means of treatment.