- You may find gathering enough guests to go on a day-long excursion is a challenge, but it's worth a try.
- They can go farther and stay longer, and don't have to limit themselves to a single antique car show or day-long road rally like automobile owners.
- It used to be that when the family went on a day-long trek to the beach, a lot of gear was involved.
- The V-neck draws eyes away from your midsection and the soft cup bra gives you day-long comfort.
- Worn primarily by surfers, rash guards give more all-over coverage for day-long activity.Advertisement
- This can make it more practical for day-long wear when you are in and out of the water.
- Individuals can also participate in intensive courses, which are day-long instructional sessions on a particular aspect of yoga.