Dawit sentence example
- In 1520 a Portuguese fleet, with Matthew on board, entered the Red Sea in compliance with this request, and an embassy from the fleet visited the negus, Lebna Dengel Dawit (David) II., and remained in Abyssinia for about six years.
- This rumor, like many others, began by what Mentwabe Dawit, Zahara's birth mother, claims was a complete twisting of her words.
- In an interview with In Touch magazine, Dawit is quoted as saying "I want my daughter to come home to see where she is from."
- Dawit later questioned the journalistic integrity of the magazine and went on record to say that this is simply not true and that she is both grateful and happy that her daughter was adopted by Jolie.
- Dawit stated that she had run away because she could no longer feed her daughter and had "…decided to flee rather than watch her die."Advertisement