Dawasir sentence example
- Dawasir in Nejd.
- m., accounts for about a third of this area, but some of the most favoured districts in Arabia - Asir and northern Yemen - remain unexplored, and the hydrography of the Dawasir basin offers some interesting problems, while a great field remains for the archaeologist in the seat of the old Sabaean kingdom from Jauf to the Hadramut valley.
- Rumma from that of the other great river system of central Arabia, the Wadi Dawasir.
- Dawasir; the whole of this hilly region of eastern Nejd is, perhaps, rather a rolling down country than truly mountainous, in which high pastures alternate with deep fertile valleys, supporting numerous villages with a large agricultural population.
- Dawasir, it runs eastward till it disappears in the belt of sandy desert 100 m.Advertisement
- Dawasir, up which it runs for ten days, perhaps bred 200 m., to El Kura, a thinly peopled district on the borders p i re o of Asir; this accords with the information of the French S.
- Dawasir, while the Jauf is either an isolated depression, or perhaps forms part of the Hadramut basin.
- to the Wadi Dawasir.